Welcome to the Copythorne Parish Council Website
The next Parish Council meeting will be taking place on the 10 July - The Agenda and supplementary documents are available here
Notice of Vacancy in Office of Councillor
(Copythorne North Ward)
Notice is Hereby Given
that a casual vacancy has arisen in the Office of Councillor for the Copythorne Parish Council (Copythorne North Ward).
If by 6 August, 2018, 14 days after the date of this notice excluding Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, a request for an election to fill the vacancy is made in writing to the Returning Officer, New Forest District Council, Appletree Court, Beaulieu Road, Lyndhurst, SO43 7PA by TEN electors for the Ward, an election will be held to fill the vacancy.
If no request for an election is received the vacancy will be filled by co-option.
If an election is called, it will take place not later than 4 October, 2018.
Dated 17 July, 2018
Mrs S Brayley
Clerk to Copythorne Parish Council
Spinaway, Wootton Road
Tiptoe, Lymington SO41 6FU
Copythorne Parish Council is Seeking a New Clerk and Responsible Financial Officer
Find out more on our Vacancies Page
Newsletters & Reports
- New: Parish Council Newsletter - July 2018
- New: Police Beat Report - June 2018
- Consultation on the New Forest National Park Submission draft Local Plan 2016 - 2036 - Completed Response Form
- Friends of Copythorne Playground April 2018 Report
- Parish Council Newsletter - February 2018
- Community Projects read about these 2 local projects:
- Stanley's Own Building Project (Latest update available here)
- When the weather is bad ... What to do if the power goes off (PDF)