PARISH AWARD 2021 – WINNER ANNOUNCED
We are delighted to announce that Natasha Beatty is the 2021 recipient of the Parish Award for her work on COVID-19 food supply support.
For more details regarding the award, including the names of the other nominees please see our April newsletter
Change of date for May 2021 Council Meeting
Due to the current legislation allowing council meetings to be held remotely coming to an end at midnight on 6 May 2021, the date of the Parish Council’s May 2021 meeting has been changed from Tuesday 11 May 2021 to Tuesday 4 May 2021, still starting at 7pm.
There is still time to fill in your Census 21 form
find out more here
Coronavirus restrictions – changes from Monday 29 March 2021
From Monday, 29 March, the next relaxation of coronavirus restrictions in England will start.
The changes to coronavirus restrictions are:
- people will be allowed to meet outside, either with one other household or within the Rule of Six, including in private gardens
- the lockdown ‘stay at home’ rule will end, but you are urged to stay local as much as you can
- outdoor sport facilities will reopen, including golf courses and tennis and basketball courts, and formally organised outdoor sports can restart
- weddings can take place, attended by up to six people.
For information relating to our monthly Council Meetings
Advisory Committee Meetings
For information (including forthcoming meeting dates) relating to our Finance; Five Year Plan; Flooding; Media & Publicity; and Personal & Governance Advisory Committees.
Non-Native Invasive Plants
Support for vulnerable people in Hampshire can find details of support during the Coronavirus Pandemic
Copythorne Parish Newsletter April 2021
Right of Way
New Forest Bike Project CIC
New Forest Bike Project is a social enterprise and registered Community Interest Company (CIC number 10327640) which takes in unwanted bicycles and then repairs, restores and relocates them, supporting local disadvantaged people. Visit website
Newsletters & Reports
- New: Police Beat Report – March 2021
- When the weather is bad … What to do if the power goes off (PDF)
The Annual Accounts for the Parish Council for the year to March 31 2020 have been added to the Financial Information section of the website.