The Annual Accounts for the Parish Council for the year to March 31 2021 have been added to the Financial Information section of the website, together with the Notice of Public Rights and Publication of unaudited Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR).
Parish Councillor Vacancy – Copythorne North Ward
Following the resignation of Simon Lucas we are now looking to “Co-Opt” to fill the vacancy.
For more details – Please click here for details
COVID Restrictions easing from 17 May
The government has announced that coronavirus restrictions will be easing further thanks to the success of the vaccine programme and the national efforts to keep to restrictions.
From Monday 17 May, some restrictions will be cautiously lifted in Step 3 of the roadmap:
- There will be new guidance on meeting family and friends, including social distancing rules in these situations, and being able to meet 6 people or 2 households indoors, and up to 30 people outdoors
- Indoor entertainment and hospitality venues can reopen, such as pubs and restaurants, cinemas, theatres, and indoor play areas
- Hostels, hotels, and B&Bs can reopen
- All remaining university students will be able to return to in-person teaching
- The number of named visitors for those in care homes will increase from 2 to 5
- Some international travel will be allowed.
You should continue to follow social distancing when not with friends and family including in workplaces, shops, pubs and restaurants and other public settings. So please remember hands, face, space, and fresh air.
Full guidance about the new rules in place from Monday 17 May can be found at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
For information relating to our monthly Council Meetings
Advisory Committee Meetings
For information (including forthcoming meeting dates) relating to our Finance; Five Year Plan; Flooding; Media & Publicity; and Personal & Governance Advisory Committees.
Non-Native Invasive Plants
Support for vulnerable people in Hampshire can find details of support during the Coronavirus Pandemic
Copythorne Parish Newsletter
Right of Way
New Forest Bike Project CIC
New Forest Bike Project is a social enterprise and registered Community Interest Company (CIC number 10327640) which takes in unwanted bicycles and then repairs, restores and relocates them, supporting local disadvantaged people. Visit website