Welcome to the Copythorne Parish Council Website
The next Parish Council meeting will be taking place on the 14 August - The Agenda and supplementary documents will be available here
Parish Needs You
Copythorne Parish Council (Bartley, Cadnam, Copythorne, Newbridge,
Ower and Winsor) has a vacancy for a councillor.
Do you want to make a difference in the Parish?
Then consider becoming a Parish Councillor.
Councillors meet monthly and their main responsibilities are to represent the community, make decisions on expenditure
and act as a consultee on planning applications.
For further information visit the Parish Council website: www.copythorne.org.uk
or call 01590 681228
Applications to be received in the Parish Office by 31 August 2018.
Co-option will take place at the Parish Council meeting to be held on 11 September 2018.
- Relevant Reading:
Electoral Commission Information
- Application Form
Co-Option onto the Council - Download as a PDF File | Word Document
Mrs S Brayley
Clerk to Copythorne Parish Council
Spinaway, Wootton Road
Tiptoe, Lymington SO41 6FU
Newsletters & Reports
- New: Parish Council Newsletter - July 2018
- New: Police Beat Report - July 2018
- Consultation on the New Forest National Park Submission draft Local Plan 2016 - 2036 - Completed Response Form
- Community Projects read about this local project:
- Stanley's Own Building Project (Latest update available here)
- When the weather is bad ... What to do if the power goes off (PDF)