Welcome to the Copythorne Parish Council Website
The next Parish Council meeting will take place on Tuesday 9th April, at 7.00 p.m. Parish Hall Annexe.
Agenda will be available shortly.
Electors of the Parish of
are invited to attend the
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Meeting to be held at:
Copythorne Parish Hall (Main Hall),
Pollards Moor Road, Copythorne, SO40 2NZ
On: Tuesday 26th March 2019 At: 7.30 p.m.
Hosted by the Chair of Copythorne Parish Council
The Parish Meeting may, by law, discuss all Parish affairs and pass resolutions about them although the resolutions may not be binding upon the Council
Themes - ‘Celebrating Parish Success and Those Who Help Us’ & ‘Your Parish - The Future: Have Your Say’
7.00pm onward: Arrive, Mingle, Chat
7:30pm: Start of Meeting
- Introductions and welcome
- Parish Council Report - 15 minutes max. inc. Flooding Report Update
- Short Q and A session on any Parish Council Report Issues led by Chairman
- District Councillor Feedback / Update
- County Councillor Feedback / Update
- Annual Parish Award - Presentation
- First Responders Presentation
- Methodist Church Hall – ‘Soup and Chat’ Presentation
- Neighbourhood Watch Presentation inc. short update from the PCSO, Richard Williams
- Playground Presentation - The First 6 Months!
- Community Speed Watch Presentation
(written report to be presented)
- Parish Hall Presentation - Progress on Development Plan
- Your Parish - Have Your Say - 5 Year Plan brief Presentation and Q/A and start of consultation
21.30pm: Close and invitation to enjoy refreshments and meet the presenters
Notice issued by: Christine Howe, Locum Clerk and RFO, Copythorne Parish Council
Signature: Christine Howe
Address: Ketchingtons, Hyde, Hampshire, SP6 2QB
T: 01425 656010 / E: email@example.com
Date of issue: 13th March 2019 The Press are welcome to attend
Temporary Road Closures for Copythorne Carnival Events 8th and 9th June 2019
TOWN POLICE CLAUSES ACT 1847: SECTION 21
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF VARIOUS ROADS, COPYTHORNE
DATES: SATURDAY 8th & SUNDAY 9th JUNE 2019
An application has been received for a Temporary Road Closure Order, which would allow the roads listed below to be closed on the dates and at the times shown here.
Copythorne Fun Run - Monday 10th June 2018
Copythorne Scout HQ
Start 19:30 Hrs
Finish 20:30 Hrs
An application has been received for a Temporary Road Closure Order, which would allow the roads listed below to be closed on the date and at the times shown below. Please see a map showing the lengths to be closed.
The closure has been requested by 2nd New Forest North (Stanley’s Own) Scout Group for the annual Copythorne Fun Run.
• 9 no. marshals will be in attendance
• No signed diversion route is proposed due to the relatively short duration of the closures. Access will be permitted.
Newsletters & Reports
- New: Parish Council Newsletter - March 2019
- New: Police Beat Report - February 2019
- Consultation on the New Forest National Park Submission draft Local Plan 2016 - 2036 - Completed Response Form
- Community Projects read about this local project:
- Stanley's Own Building Project (Latest update available here)
- When the weather is bad ... What to do if the power goes off (PDF)
Right of Way
- Consent Form to hold contact information
- General Privacy Notice
- Information & Data Protection Policy
New Forest Bike Project CIC
New Forest Bike Project is a social enterprise and registered Community Interest Company (CIC number 10327640) which takes in unwanted bicycles and then repairs, restores and relocates them, supporting local disadvantaged people.