Welcome to the Copythorne Parish Council Website
Notice of Uncontested Election
- Election of a councillor for Bramshaw, Copythorne North & Minstead ward of New Forest District Council
Friday 22nd March marks the start of Purdah, which is the term used to describe the pre-election period, between the time an election is announced (22nd March) and the date the election is held (2nd May).
During this period, local government is subject to restrictions on communications activity to ensure that councils cannot be accused of bias.
The next Parish Council meeting is the Annual Parish Council Meeting to be held on 14 May 2019.
The agenda will be available shortly.
Newsletters & Reports
- New: Parish Council Newsletter - April 2019
- New: Police Beat Report - March 2019
- Consultation on the New Forest National Park Submission draft Local Plan 2016 - 2036 - Completed Response Form
- Community Projects read about this local project:
- Stanley's Own Building Project (Latest update available here)
- When the weather is bad ... What to do if the power goes off (PDF)
Right of Way
- Consent Form to hold contact information
- General Privacy Notice
- Information & Data Protection Policy
New Forest Bike Project CIC
New Forest Bike Project is a social enterprise and registered Community Interest Company (CIC number 10327640) which takes in unwanted bicycles and then repairs, restores and relocates them, supporting local disadvantaged people.
Temporary Road Closures for Copythorne Carnival Events 8th and 9th June 2019
TOWN POLICE CLAUSES ACT 1847: SECTION 21
TEMPORARY CLOSURE OF VARIOUS ROADS, COPYTHORNE
DATES: SATURDAY 8th & SUNDAY 9th JUNE 2019
An application has been received for a Temporary Road Closure Order, which would allow the roads listed below to be closed on the dates and at the times shown here.
Copythorne Fun Run - Monday 10th June 2018
Copythorne Scout HQ
Start 19:30 Hrs
Finish 20:30 Hrs
An application has been received for a Temporary Road Closure Order, which would allow the roads listed below to be closed on the date and at the times shown below. Please see a map showing the lengths to be closed.
The closure has been requested by 2nd New Forest North (Stanley’s Own) Scout Group for the annual Copythorne Fun Run.
• 9 no. marshals will be in attendance
• No signed diversion route is proposed due to the relatively short duration of the closures. Access will be permitted.