There will be public participation sessions at the start of proceedings (7 pm prompt) when residents may make statements or ask questions about any matter affecting the Parish.
Copies of agenda papers can be obtained free of charge on request to the Clerk to the Council and are also available in the public gallery at the meeting.
Minutes are draft until ratified at the next full council meeting.
There is no Council meeting held in August.
Also see: Documents 2019
The files listed below are created using Adobe Acrobat. Most computers should be able to read these documents, if you do not have the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe Website
- Item 5 - Planning List - January 2020
Item 6 - Parish Enforcement Lists - Dec 2019
- Item 6 - Planning - Decisions since last meeting
- Item 7 - Draft Minutes December 10th 2019 meeting
- Item 9 - Initial Report on feasibilty of a Community Transport Link for the Parish
- Item 10 - NFDC Boundary Review
- Item 11 - Updating report from the Flooding Advisory Committee
- Item 12 - APM Update Report
Item 13 - Council Objectives 2020-21
- Item 14 - Benches
- Item 15a - Bank Reconciliation Dec 2019
- Item 15b - Payment Schedule Jan 2020
- Item 15c - RFO's Budget Report for 9 mths to Dec 31 2019
- Item 15d - Precept Request 2020-21
- Item 16 - To receive and approve a revised set of Standing Orders
- Item 17 - To receive and approve a revised set of Financial Regulations
- Item 18 - Correspondence and Clerk's report
14 - 01 - Parish Council