Copythorne Parish Council Is Seeking A New Clerk
And Responsible Financial Officer
Applications are sought for this important role in supporting the Parish Council to undertake its work.
- Do you have organisational and administrative skills?
- Do you have financial management experience?
- Are you fully computer literate – especially on Microsoft Office?
- Do you have knowledge of local government, the regulations affecting it and its operation and while not essential, even a qualification as a Local Government Clerk?
- Are you keen to help the Parish Council achieve its goals and undertake its work effectively and efficiently?
Then this could be the role for you!
The role is based on flexitime up to 15 hours per week, including at least one main monthly meeting a month and is home based
Salary in the range £19,430.00 to £21,962.00, (Pro Rata), depending on experience
The application closing date is 4.00 pm 13th July 2018
Interviews will take place on 18th or 19th July 2018
Application forms and all information can be accessed via our website at: www.copythorne.org.uk or apply to the Parish Clerk on